If you have read a few of my earlier posts, then you are probably aware that I always talk warmly about the Castlevania games. Even though, it was with mixed feelings and expectations that I started to play this recent entry in the long lived series. My doubts stem from the pretty big failure of Castlevania 64 on Nintendo 64, the only other 3D installment of Castlevania I have tried. That game was so bad, that I could only play like 10-15 minutes until I had to stop. The graphics were bad, the controls were worse and the gameworld and the feeling it gave were worst. But, after failures you are more likely to succeed, or? Let’s see how Castlevania: Lords of Shadow fares.
- 3DS Demos are great on trips, but where are the demos of Nintendo's own games? wp.me/p1InBk-iv Posted 5 years ago
- Horror! Fear! Shivers! A great game that put you in the dark: Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Check out my review: wp.me/p1InBk-ic Posted 5 years ago
- How is the vampire hunting in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow? Check out my whipping review: wp.me/p1InBk-hW Posted 5 years ago
- Less, more or just better? Wishes for the future: wp.me/p1InBk-hI Posted 5 years ago
- The fear of difficult games: wp.me/p1InBk-hw Posted 5 years ago