As I’ve been talking about earlier the difficulty level in games have gradually decreased over the last 10-15 years (for another article on this, read “Stop holding my hand, games!“). In most ways this has been a natural change, due to the “spreading” of games to a wider audience. When more and more people get into gaming they also bring different expectations and demand different things of the games. Better accessibility is one of these things, and I think difficulty belongs to the scope of accessibility.
- 3DS Demos are great on trips, but where are the demos of Nintendo's own games? wp.me/p1InBk-iv Posted 4 years ago
- Horror! Fear! Shivers! A great game that put you in the dark: Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Check out my review: wp.me/p1InBk-ic Posted 4 years ago
- How is the vampire hunting in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow? Check out my whipping review: wp.me/p1InBk-hW Posted 4 years ago
- Less, more or just better? Wishes for the future: wp.me/p1InBk-hI Posted 4 years ago
- The fear of difficult games: wp.me/p1InBk-hw Posted 4 years ago