The Indie Games Arcade in the Eurogamer Expo is usually the place to see games from designers who dare to go outside the typical template that virtually all big companies use. Here I go to see different adventures, cool uses of graphics, and new ways of presenting games. Here are some of the games that made the biggest impressions on me. Some of these were not presented in the Arcade, but they are considered Indie (at least by me) and fit in this section.
Tag Archives: buddha+fingers
- 3DS Demos are great on trips, but where are the demos of Nintendo's own games? wp.me/p1InBk-iv Posted 4 years ago
- Horror! Fear! Shivers! A great game that put you in the dark: Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Check out my review: wp.me/p1InBk-ic Posted 4 years ago
- How is the vampire hunting in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow? Check out my whipping review: wp.me/p1InBk-hW Posted 4 years ago
- Less, more or just better? Wishes for the future: wp.me/p1InBk-hI Posted 4 years ago
- The fear of difficult games: wp.me/p1InBk-hw Posted 4 years ago