Fear is a hard feeling to capture and induce. Some people will wonder why someone would like to induce such “terrible” feelings as fear, horror and despair. Many games have tried but few have succeeded; I even wrote an article about the lack of real horror in most games of today, some of which actually say they are horror games but are far from living up to that statement. After writing that article I found out about Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but haven’t gotten time to play it until now. Read about the horrific experience!
- 3DS Demos are great on trips, but where are the demos of Nintendo's own games? wp.me/p1InBk-iv Posted 5 years ago
- Horror! Fear! Shivers! A great game that put you in the dark: Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Check out my review: wp.me/p1InBk-ic Posted 5 years ago
- How is the vampire hunting in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow? Check out my whipping review: wp.me/p1InBk-hW Posted 5 years ago
- Less, more or just better? Wishes for the future: wp.me/p1InBk-hI Posted 5 years ago
- The fear of difficult games: wp.me/p1InBk-hw Posted 5 years ago